Sunday, December 14, 2008

Finally Settled

Well I have neglected my page for some time. We have been in a whirlwind ever since the first of October. As most of you know by viewing Alli's blog that we moved to Phoenix very unexpectedly. We have really missed Oklahoma, but are grateful to back west. I have been immersed in sports and activities since I got here. ASU football and basketball, Suns and Lakers, and of course plenty of time was spent watching OU lay claim to the BCS title game. Last week I went to the ACDC concert with a couple of friends, and all I can say is WOW. Those guys are pushing 60 can still rock out. It took me back to my high school days. Good times was had by all.

1 comment:

glindsay6 said...

Grease:

I found your blog through the SFHS 92 Blog. Good to hear that you are in Phoenix. I hope all is well with your family. It has sure been a while. Shoot me an email sometime and we'll catch up. glindsay@montgomerylittle.com